- You are a smoker and you can't quit.
- You are a smoker and you don't want to quit.
- You want to enjoy something which tastes, feels and looks like a regular cigarette.
- You want to reduce the risk of smoking by 99% or more..
- You are sick of subsidizing the government to the tune of several times the cost of treating smoking diseases and paying an unfair and unjust tax.
- You want to be able to smoke in the office, pubs and planes.
- You want a satisfying and enjoyable alternative to smoking cigarettes.
- You don't like the smell of stale cigarettes.
- You don't want to stain your teeth.
- You don't want people around you to suffer from passive smoking.
- You are under 18.
- You don't smoke.
- If it means you won't quit.
- You are pregnant or nursing a baby.
If you don't smoke, you really seriously do not want to take the risk of becoming a nicotine addict. if you start using nicotine there is a good chance you will become a lifelong addict. If you do take up smoking cigarettes, there is a one in three chance that it will kill you.